Cable Grip sew 20 30 mm
Nexans Cable Grip comes in several variants and different sizes. All the grips are supplied in acid-resistant steel with densified braid to withstand the mechanical forces to which they will be exposed, including during low and high tides.
"Cable grip ab-xy" is the term where ab-xy indicates the cable diameter "from - to" in mm to which the product fits.
"Cable grip sew ab-xy" is the term for cable grips that can be "sewed" onto the cable.
Hose clamps and shrink tubings are not included and must be purchased separately.
Products named «Cable Grip kit» is supplied in kits, including the following installation materials to perform a safe and good installation:
• Cable grip 1m. Triple degree. galvanized, 1 pc.
• Friction tape 3M tape type 9080, 1 roll
• Shrink tubing ELTA / HS EFSA 70/21, 1 pcs. of 100 cm
• Shrink tubing ELTA / HS EFSA 70/21 1 pcs. of 10 cm
• Hose clamps 1 pcs.
• Installation guide
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories