BFXI 0,6/1 kV 3G4
InternationalHD 604.5D; IEC 60228; IEC 60331-21 ; IEC 60332-1-2; IEC 60332-3 Cat.C; IEC 60754; IEC 61034-1/2
ALSECURE® PLUS BFXI 0,6/1 kV cables are designed to be used in safety systems (emergency lights, warning systems, fire fighting equipments, etc ...) in all premises open to the public (concert hall, theaters, cinemas, department stores, hospitals, schools, etc ...), in high-rises buildings, in tunnels, in industries.
ALSECURE® PLUS cables, with MICA tape technology, are fire resistant and fire retardant, low smoke and halogen free. In the event of fire, emitted gazes are non corrosive and have a very low toxicity.
- To be installed in accordance with the current regulation.
- For indoor and outdoor use. UV-resistant outer sheath, howevere insulated conductors would need extra protection if exposed to UV light.
- If buried into the ground, extra protection is needed, for example conduit or covering boards
Fire resistant according to: IEC 60331-21, 1000 deg. Celsius for minimun 90 minutes
Fire retardant according to : IEC 60332-3C
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories