LANmark-6A Secure Lock Patch Cord Cat 6A Screened LSZH 2m Orange Secure White Boot
The new range of LANmark-6A lockable screened cords is designed to meet the needs of applications such as:
- POE connector protection (damage caused by demating under load)
- Theft prevention (hotels/schools/libraries)
- Critical circuit protection
- Patch cord availability (meeting rooms)
- Redundant copper links
- Connection of IP security cameras
Each cord comes preassembled with two locking boots colour matched to a key. Once installed the cord is locked in place with the latch inaccessible. The cord can only be disconnected when the matching key is used to unlock the boot.
The standard boot is an attractive clear moulding matching the clear RJ 45 plug. There are 5 other colours available.
The standard cord colour is orange.
Standard cords are stocked in lengths of 1, 2, 3 and 5m - other lengths are available.
Cable colour, Secure Lock boot colour and length options are subject to MoQ and lead-time.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories