LANmark-6A Secure Lock Patch Cord Cat 6A Screened LSZH 1m Orange Secure White Boot
The new range of LANmark-6A Secure Lock patch cords is designed to meet the needs of applications such as:
- PoE connector Protection (damage caused by demanding under load)
- Theft Prevention (Hotels/Schools/Libraries)
- Critical Circuit Protection
- Patch Cord Availability (Meeting rooms)
- Redundant Copper links
- Connection of IP security cameras
- Used in High-density Switches.
There are two variants in the LANmark-6A Secure Lock Patch Cords:
- Patch Cords with locks on both the Plugs
- Patch Cords with lock on only one Plug
Each cord comes preassembled with a locking boot and key in Red colour. The cord can be disconnected when the key is used to unlock the boot.
The standard colour of the patch cord is Orange and the standard lengths are 1, 2, 3 & 5m. Other cable colours and non-standard length options are subject to MoQ and lead-time.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories