Multipurpose FO cable QERE R0.9Read more
InternationalIEC 60794; ITU-T Rec. G.652
This multipurpose fibre optic cable is suitable for installation in lakes, rivers, seawater and tunnels and can also be used for direct burial on shore.
The cable can contain up to 48 fibres (type G.652D), protected in a single, stainless steel tube. A polyethylene sheath is extruded around the tube to complete the cable core.
A single layer of armouring wires is stranded around the cable core. This is in turn protected by a polyethylene outer sheath.
Several other options are available on request:
- A copper conductor can be applied on the steel tube for electroding purposes (fault location)
- The outer polyethylene sheath can be replaced by polypropylene yarns flooded in bitumen
- Other fibre types and fibre counts can be delivered
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories