- Up to 4 SC adapters
- Wall mounted, on flush box or DIN rail
- No lid-opening to fix the outlet
- Ready-to-fix kit in option
Optical terminal outlets, installed in the subscriber’s home, are the optical equipments materializing the demarcation between the FTTH operator network and the local subscriber’s network.
Compact and ergonomic, its design has been studied in partnership with SismoDesign agency for a sober, discreet and elegant depiction, to fit at best at the inhabitant.
For security, adapters include an automatic laser and dust protection, called « internal shutter ».
The front side contains all the necessary indications (from top to bottom):
- Swiveling flap to protect and hide the identification label
- Area to stick Identification Label (under the flap)
- 4-colour idetification code for the adapters
- Indication that polarizing slot is upwards
- Integrated laser symbol
The @XS-Quad outlets range comes in 2 families:
- The “equipped” outlet is provided with adapters and pigtails preinstalled. It must then be connected with the subscriber’s cable.
- The “kit” outlet is provided pre-cabled, ready to be fastened without any outlet opening. Cable type and length are customizable.
Velg ditt land for å finne vår produkter og løsninger