- Exceeds Category 7A in terms of ACR and Frequency Range
- Suitable for channels with capacity above 40GBps
- Superior Performance with positive ACR over the full frequency range
- Optimised for use with LANmark-7A GG45 connector
- Easy to install with Cat 7 connectivity through special foil construction
InternasjonalEN 50173; EN 50288-4-1; ISO/IEC 11801; ISO/IEC 61156-5
LANmark-7A is a 4 pair S/FTP cable with individual pair foils and an overall braid offering superior performance up to 1200MHz. It is fully compliant with the new Category 7A standard and offers even large headroom above the Cat 7A requirement. Due to this excellent electrical performance and positive ACR up to 1000 / 1200MHz the cable is suited for transmission channels with a capacity of >40Gbps.
LANmark-7A is the highest performing standardised cabling solution in the market and will support all current data applications and all planned applications using cabling up to Class FA.
- All Ethernet applications including
- CaTV up to 862MHz
- Cable sharing applications including CATV
- Any future Class FA application
Ease of Installation is one of the main features of the LANmark-7A cable. Extra attention has been paid to ensure that the screen coverage is maintained and foils do not open during installation. The cable has been specially designed to be used in conjunction with the LANmark-7A GG45 12C connector.
To support the correct set-up of hand held analysers for installation testing, the actual cable NVP value is given in the cable’s print legend.
Velg ditt land for å finne vår produkter og løsninger
- Ivory Coast
- North West Africa
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence