Secure Lock Copper Patch Cords
New range of lockable Cat 6 UTP patchcords introduced
Nexans is pleased to announce the launch of a range of Secure Lock Copper Cords.
The new range of LANmark-6 lockable UTP cords is designed to meet the needs of applications such as:
- POE connector protection (damage caused by demating under load)
- Theft prevention (hotels/schools/libraries)
- Critical circuit protection
- Patch cord availability (meeting rooms)
- Redundant copper links between FTTO switches
- Connection of IP security cameras
Each cord comes preassembled with two locking boots colour matched to a key. Once installed the cord is locked in place with the latch inaccessible. The cord can only be disconnected when the matching key is used to unlock the boot.
The standard boot is an attractive clear moulding matching the clear RJ45 plug. There are 5 other colours available.
The standard cord colour is orange with grey as an option.
Standard cords are stocked in lengths of 1, 2, 3 & 5m - other lengths are available.
Product is in stock and available now with cable colour, boot colour and length options subject to MoQ and lead-time.