Acidproof Cable Grip kit wiht 70-110 mm (3m) New
Nexans Cable Grip comes in several variants and different sizes. All the grips are supplied in acid-resistant steel with densified braid to withstand the mechanical forces to which they will be exposed, including during low and high tides.
"Cable grip ab-xy" is the term where ab-xy indicates the cable diameter "from - to" in mm to which the product fits.
"Cable grip sew ab-xy" is the term for cable grips that can be "sewed" onto the cable.
Hose clamps and shrink tubings are not included and must be purchased separately.
Products named «Cable Grip kit» is supplied in kits, including the following installation materials to perform a safe and good installation:
• Cable grip 3m. Triple degree. Acidproof steel, 1 pc.
• Friction tape 3M tape type 9080, 1 roll
• Shrink tubing CFHR 4700 119/22 1,2m, 3 pcs.
• Shrink tubing CFHR 4700 119/22 10 cm, 2 pcs.
• Hose clamps 77-95mm 2 pcs.
• Installation guide
|Approximate net weight||3.0kg|
|Maximum Pulling Tension||117kN|
|Breaking load of the suspension strand||351kN|