AGICITY DUO FR 2x22kW T2SL/E Cust220001-RAL5021
AGICITY DUO is an intelligent and scalable charging station: from simple charging to connected solution, connected to the cloud with Smart Charging. AGICITY DUO is ideal for domestic, professional or for car park operators.
StandardsInternational : EN 61851-1; EN 61851-22; EN 62196-2
National : BS 7671; NF C 15-100; NF C 15-722
Wallbox type charging station, installable on the wall or on a pedestal with many installation cases and a large panel of charge point managers. His local energy management capabilities provide charging infrastructure with good resilience and an alternative to remote management.
- Electrical protections:
- Electronic cardboard : protections embeded
- T2 plug socket : protections not integrated
- E plug sockets : 16A, C curve circuit-breaker
- Compatible with "master" configuration
- Identification : RFID
Communication & commissioning
- Commissioning through an embeded web server
- Interoperability OCPP 1.5 & OCPP1.6
Power limitation for one or more plug sockets on the same pool, dynamic energy balancing using the pool manager.
The limitation can be :
- Static: the power supply limit is defined and static. It can be locally configured at the pool level and then modified through commissionning software.
- Dynamic: power supply changes according to charging requests and energy availability. The load balancing can operate locally on a charging station or a cluster. This function can be extended via a communicating metering device (optional) in order to meter both power consumption and power feeding from external production on the same delivery point.
- Dynamic with local constraint: power supply respects optimization strategies, taking into consideration external parameters, such as power pricing, through OCPP commands and commissioning software.
Maintenance and supervision
- Remote management / diagnosis
- Preventative and on-going maintenance
- Real-time reporting and alerts
- Plug & Charge
- Local user authentication through RFID
- Remote user authentication through RFID/OCPP
- Compatible with most EMSP services
|Plug socket||Type 2S lockable + EF|
|RFID system||ISO14443 A,B; Mifare; Calyspo; ISO 15963|
|Number of charging points||2 simultaneous|
|Charging mode||Mode 2 & 3|
|Colour||White RAL 9003 + Blue RAL 5021|
|Approximate net weight||16.0kg|
|Current type||Three phase|
|Charging station Electrical protection||Not included|
|Charging station communication interface||Ethernet|
|LAN connection type||None|
|WAN connection type||Ethernet|
|Operating temperature, range||-30 .. 50°C|
Docs and info
RECOMMENDED ELECTRICAL PROTECTIONS FOR U.K. MARKET
Charge point protections
2 x RCCB - 30 mA, type A
2x MCB - 40A, C curve, 3P+N
1x MCB - 6A , C Curve