LANmark-OF Slimflex Simplex Patch Cord LC/UPC-LC/UPC SM LSZH Xm Yellow
- Optical fiber patch cords
- LANmark-OF singlemode performance
- GIGAliteFLEX bend insensitive fibre
- For use in cabinets and workplaces
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
Guarantees and installation
Nexans LANmark-OF optical fibre patch cords have been designed for indoor applications in support of high speed protocols.
Typical installation environments are:
- Cabinets to connect patch panels to active equipment.
- Cross connects in data centres.
- Suitable for use in the work area to connect the workstation to the wall outlet (Fibre To The Desk).
- Maximum insertion loss according to IEC 61300-3-4: 0.25 dB
- Typical insertion loss: 0.1 dB
- Minimum return loss according to IEC 61300-3-6 for LC/UPC: 50 dB
- Minimum return loss according to IEC 61300-3-6 for LC/APC: 65 dB
- Short connector boots of 19mm
- Small bend radius: 10 mm
- A traceability label is added close to the connector
The LANmark-OF SM patch cords have LANmark-OF SM GIGAliteFLEX fibre inside. These fibres are bend insensitive and compliant to ITU-T G.657.A1 and to IEC 60793-2-50, fibre model B6.a1. The pigtail jacket of the singlemode pigtails is yellow.
|Fiber optic type||SingleMode 9/125|
|Armour type||Aramid yarn|
|Nominal inner diameter||2.0mm|
|Insertion Loss, maximum, dB||0.25dB|
|Return Loss, Minimum, dB||50dB|
|Crush resistance (IEC 60794-1-E3)||100N/cm|
|Maximum pulling force (IEC 60794-1-2-E1)||200N|
|Operating temperature, range||-10 .. 50°C|
|Minimum static operating bending radius||10mm|
|Flame retardant||IEC 60332-1|