LANmark-OF Duplex Splitter
- OF-LANmark accessories to complete the whole system.
- Duplex splitter
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
The Duplex splitter enables cables with aramid strands to be broken out and mechanically terminated. It provides an easy-to-use assembly with no crimping, while still retaining a minimum of a 100 Newton pull.
- Optical fibre accessories to complete all Nexans OF products, patch panels and ZD boxes
- Designed for the installation of zone wiring, fibre to the office, fibre to the desk and backbone connections
- Improve fibre routing management into splice trays
- Improve fibre protection within OF patch panels / ZD boxes
- To be used in combination with the Bend limiting tube (N890.145)
- Suitable for tight buffer cable and loose tube cable
- Compatible with all Nexans patch panels and ZD boxes
- Suitable for fibre up to .12 (3.1mm) OD
- Compatible with the Bend limiting tube (N890.145)
See OF ZD box (N521.630) installation guide.