Patch Panel 24 Snap-In Black
Country ref. 10119201
- Compatible with all LANmark Snap-In connectors
- 24 Snap-In ports with shutters
- Clip-on mechanism
- Exclusive Auto-Connect Earthing system
- Universal design supporting Unscreened and Screened connectors
- Tie Wrap features for cable strain relief
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
Nexans Snap-In range of patch panels are designed to accomodate any of the Snap-In connectors in the LANmark product family (LANmark-7A, LANmark-7, LANmark-6A, LANmark-6, and LANmark-5).
The Snap-In panels feature an exclusive Clip-On system to secure the connector in the panel and to provide a simple means of earthing shielded connectors to facilitate installation. Connection of the panel to earth is achieved with a unique Auto-Connect feature removing the need for individual bonding conductors.
The panels also have a series of complementary cable management products such as blank panels and patch cord guides.
The patch panels are designed for standard 19" enclosures, are 1U high, and support the following common features:
- 24 Ports with shutters
- Designed for Screened and Unscreened Snap-In connectors
- Compatible with all performance categories of connector
- Clip-On mechanism for simple earthing
- Exclusive rear cable management facilities
- Robust construction
- Printed numbering for port labelling
This panel has "T" slots to facilitate strain relief of cables using cable ties for the protection of connector terminations from pulling forces.
A bag of 25 black nylon cable ties is included with every panel.
|Field of application||Fixed installations|
|Mechanical Resistance||Good mechanical resistance|
|Number of ports||24|