LANmark-5 Solid Cord Cat 5e Screened LSZH 30m Orange New
- Complies fully with Category 5 standards
- Uses solid conductors to help building consolidation points or cross connects
- Fully matched with other LANmark-5 components for maximum performance
- LSZH Flame retardant jacket
- Compatible with UniBoot Latch Protectors, available in 8 colours for colour coding
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
National : TIA/EIA-568-B.2
This full Category 5e patch cord maximises the full performance of the channel and will exceed the requirements of the ISO/IEC 4-connector model, when used as part of a LANmark-5 cabling Class D solution. This provides improved data throughput and allows for the inclusion of a Cross-Connect or Consolidation Points for maximum system flexibility.
LANmark-5 Solid Cords use solid AWG26 screened conductors, which are often used to build cross connects and consolidation points.
LANmark-5 Solid Cords feature a slim over-moulded boot for mechanical protection, which is kept inside the RJ45 boundaries to enable high density patching with 48 cords in 1 height unit. A ‘Retrofitable’ Latch Protector is available as accessory, which can be used for colour coding of different services.
- When used with the LANmark-5 system, Cat 5e/Class D channel performance complies with the channel limits of TIA/EIA-568B and ISO/IEC 11801: 2002 and a 25 years channel warranty can be obtained.
- Reliable connections.
- Small cross section allows neat installation and simplifies the creation of bundles in cabinets.
- Low Smoke Halogen Free - Flame Retardant.
- 20m and 30m length are available from stock; other lengths are available on demand.
- Rugged construction and External strain relief.
- High connector retention force due to moulded connectors.
- Self-latching, high reliability RJ45 (ISO 8877) connectors.
|Nominal outer diameter||6.3mm|