LANmark-5 Patch Cord Cat 5e Unscreened LSZH 1m Orange
Country ref. 6952300
- Complies fully with Category 5 standards
- Uses Nexans cable technology
- Fully matched with other components for maximum performance
- LSZH Flame retardant jacket or PVC
- Retrofit Latch Protector available in 8 colours for colour coding
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
National : TIA/EIA-568-B.2
This full Category 5e patch cord maximises the full performance of the channel and will exceed the requirements of the ISO/IEC 4-connector model, when used as part of a LANmark-5 cabling Class D solution. This provides improved data throughput and allows for the inclusion of a Cross-Connect or Consolidation Points for maximum system flexibility.
Screened and unscreened versions available.
LANmark-5 Patch Cords feature a slim over-moulded boot for mechanical protection, which is kept inside the RJ45 boundaries to enable high density patching with 48 cords in 1 height unit. A ‘Retrofitable’ Latch Protector is available as accessory, which can be used for colour coding of different services.
- When used with the LANmark-5 system, Cat 5e/Class D channel performance complies with the channel limits of TIA/EIA-568B and ISO/IEC 11801: 2002 and a 25 years channel warranty can be obtained.
- Reliable connections.
- Small cross section allows neat installation and simplifies the creation of bundles in cabinets.
- Low Smoke Halogen Free - Flame Retardant and PVC jackets are standard.
- 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 and 20m are standard lengths available from stock; other lengths are available on demand.
- Orange for LSZH and Dark Grey for PVC are standard colours; other colours (Red, Blue, Yellow and Green) are available on request (in PVC only).
- Rugged construction.
- High connector retention force due to moulded connectors.
- External strain relief.
|Nominal outer diameter||5.5mm|
|Packaging||Box of 50 items|