VertHor 24 splices (1 OF/sub)
Country ref. 6950858
StandardsInternational : IEC 61753-1
The VertHor line is designed to manage the building distribution of a riser cable to subscribers as part of FTTH deployments.
Main functions :
- Clamping of riser cable Ømax 14mm to right or left* with open cable protection and on-demand fiber extraction management
- Clamping of up to 24 drop cables Ømax 5mm, 12 at the top and 12 at the bottom*
- Management and protection of fibers and splices in 2 architectures 1OF/Sub. or 2-41OF/Sub.
- Horizontal or vertical wall mounting by screws (provided) inside or outside the housing
* Stowage by plastic collars (provided) with possibility to fix carriers and / or aramids of the cable
The VertHor is built around a base and a cover, to which are added the cassettes answering to the selected wiring architecture.
A raised cover is necessary on some versions as in the case of the use of 4 cassettes. Optionally, it can incorporate 2 ¼ turn screws to secure the closure.
The VertHor is optimized for extraction installation, but it is also compatible with termination and midspan configurations.
In the body, various zones of coiling make it possible to manage bundles and 900μm fibers connected or waiting to avoid any incident when connecting a new subscriber.
The 2 configurations proposed allow a connection of the Subscribers on demand in a common tray of capacity 12**/24 splices compatible fibers G652D / G657A or in 1 to 4 double-sided trays** of capacity 4 splices by face (1 Subscriber by face therefore max 8 Subscribers) compatible G657A only.
** These cassettes are compatible with mechanical splices
|Fiber optic type||SM (G.652D)|
|Operating temperature, range||-10 .. 60°C|
|Fire resistant||UL 94 V0|