Country ref. 1007808
They are dedicated to the photovoltaic system direct current (D.C.) side with a nominal D.C. voltage of 1.5 kV and a maximum D.C. voltage of 1.8 kV. These cables are suitable for permanent outdoor long-term use, under variable and harsh climate conditions. They are designed and tested to operate at a normal maximum conductor temperature of 90°C and for 20,000 hours up to 120°C. Therefore, the expected period use is 30 to 40 years under normal usage conditions (lifetime acc. to Arrhenius-Diagram).
StandardsInternational : EN 50618; IEC 62930
Declaration of Performance : Reaction to fire: Dca-s2,d2,a1
according to EN50575:2014+A1:2016
These state-of-art 1.5kV D.C. cross-linked Energyflex® cables offer exceptional performances, easy installation and long-term reliability for solar plant. They link photovoltaic panels for Utility-Scale solar plants or rooftops, and also connect them to the array box (if existing), or potentially to the inverter.
- Single core solar cable with low smoke, halogen free, cross-linked insulation and sheath.
- String Harness according to IEC 62548 Photovoltaic (PV) arrays - Design requirements.
- Renewable Energies; Solar Plants.
- Intended for permanent use outdoor and indoor.
- Installation can be fixed or free movable / free hanging, and also in cable trays and conduits.
- These cables have a suitable behaviour in water : tests of Annexes D and E of H07RN8-F AD8 cables (100 days at 50 °C under 1 kV AC without breakdown) , and additionnal test of 1,5 year in hot water (85°C) under 1 kV DC without breakdown. They are suitable for submerged installations with a maximum cumulated immersion period of 6 months / year.
Energyflex® PV cables are part of the KEYLIOS® product range that includes:
- PV LV-DC String Harnesses
- LV-DC Aluminium core cable - unarmoured for above ground installation
- LV-DC Aluminium core cable - amoured for direct buried installaiton
- MC4 Connectors
- MV-AC Underground cables
|Sheath colour||Black (blue or red stripe on request)|
|Conductor flexibility||Flexible class 5|
|Halogen free||IEC 60754-1/IEC 60754-2|
|Conductor material||Tin Coated Copper Class 5 acc. To EN 60228|
|Insulation||Cross-linked (XL) HFFR acc. to EN 60811 and EN 60216-1-2|
|Outer sheath||Cross-linked (XL) HFFR acc. to EN 60811 and EN 60216-1-2|
|Nominal outer diameter||6.0mm|
|Approximate net weight||76kg/km|
|Minimum outer diameter||5.8mm|
|Maximum outer diameter||6.4mm|
|Number of cores||1|
|Nominal insulation thickness||0.7mm|
|Nominal outer sheath thickness||0.8mm|
|Maximum permissible nominal current||50A|
|Rated Voltage Uo/U (Um)||1.0/1.0 (1.2) kV AC - 1.5/1.5 (1.8) kV DC|
|Max. DC resistance of the conductor at 20°C||3.39Ohm/km|
|Permissible short circuit current conductor 1s||0.8kA|
|Maximum DC resistance of the conductor at 90°C||3.930Ohm/km|
|Permissible current rating on a tray 60°C||67A|
|Permissible current rating in air 60°C||70A|
|Frequent torsion||100 000 cycles|
|Bending||100 000 cycles in reverse bending|
|Mechanical resistance to impacts||Condition AG 2 (medium severity) acc.to HD 60364-5-52|
|Operating temperature, range||-40 .. 90°C|
|Max. conductor temperature in service||120°C|
|Short-circuit max. conductor temperature||250°C|
|Gases corrosivity||IEC 60754-2|
|Gases toxicity||IEC 60754|
|Smoke density||IEC 61034-1-2|
|Ozone resistance||EN 50396:2005|
|Flame retardant||IEC 60332-1|
|Minimum Bend Radius - Installed||19.2mm|
|Corrosive or Polluting Substances||Condition AF 3 (intermittent accidential) acc. to HD 60364-5-52|
|Outdoor Use||Condition AN 3 (high solar radiation), permanent acc. to EN 50565-1:2014|
|Thermal endurance||IEC 60216-1-2|
|RoHS conform||RoHS 2011/65/EU|
|U.V resistance||EN 50289-4-17 method A, for 720h. Nexans prestige test 4000h|
|Resistance to vibrations||Condition AH 3 (sever idustrial conditions) acc. to HD 60364-5-52|
|Water proof||Passed 100 days 50°C water immersion test of EN 50525-2-21 annex D and E|
Docs and info
"Want to know more about the environmental impact of the product during its life cycle ?
Please contact:: email@example.com and discover the PEPecopassport® declaration available with all the details”