LANmark-5 Screened Snap-In connector
Country ref. 6903953
- Toolless for faster termination
- Reduces risk of installation errors for consistent performance
- Unscreened and screened full EMC versions
- Compatible with all snap-in hardware
- An adapter can be added to fit the keystone format
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
National : TIA/EIA-568-B.2
The LANmark-5 EVO Toolless Snap-in connector is part of the Nexans modular system and fits in all structural hardware designed for this range. As such it supports all data applications defined for Cat5, and Cat5E, such as 10baseT, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 155 ATM.
The LANmark-5 EVO Snap-in connector has been designed to reach the highest performance in Cat 5e and Class D. It has outstanding performance for attenuation (insertion loss), NEXT/FEXT, Power Sum NEXT/FEXT and Return Loss, exceeding the Cat 5e connector specs as in ISO/IEC 11801:2002. Used with Nexans LANmark-5 cables and patchcords, the connector is tested to exceed the link and stringent four-connector channel requirements as defined in the ISO/IEC 11801:2002.
The LANmark-5 EVO Snap-in connector is covered by the guarantee as in The General Terms and Conditions of Sales. In combination with the Nexans LANmark-5 product range, the Nexans Certified System Warranty can be obtained, covering parts, system and labour warranty.
The LANmark-5 EVO Snap-in connector makes termination easier and quicker thanks to exclusive design of the wire organizer and of the sliding metal EMC rear cover. The LANmark-5 EVO snap-in is a toolless connector designed to be terminated by hand, without punchdown tool. For faster and easier installation of large volumes, an optional universal comfort tool can be used. This tool includes also the exclusive extraction mechanism which makes the connector re-usable. A stranded version is available for reliable termination in consolidation point of 3 or 4 connector channel models. The LANmark-5 EVO snap-in range is Nexans technology inside and user friendly outside.
- Fast termination with exclusive wire organizer and sliding metal EMC rear cover
- Colour code : T568A and T568B
- Full EMC protection with metal rear cover
- Re-usable with universal comfort tool
- Can be used with all types of cables : F2/UTP, F1/UTP, U/UTP or S/FTP
- Accepts solid wire from 24 to 22AWG
- Stranded version available for consolidation point
- Snap-in format fits in all Nexans structural hardware
- 2 possibilities to terminate the drain wire : on the housing or on the rear cover
|Connector type||RJ45 and Tool-less IDC|