Splice cabinet NS16+
Splice cabinet NS16+ is used for splicing and/or branching up to 1728 fibers in the ribbon fiber design (4-fiber ribbon).
StandardsInternational : Nexans specification
National : Factory standard
NS16+ which is made of powder coated galvanized steel is suitable for use in all types of splicing and / or branching.
Suitable environments are indoors or outdoors in cable cabinet or similar.
NS16+ has the capacity for splicing up to 1728 fibers in 4-fbers ribbon design (single fiber 864 fibers). The cabinet is prepared for mid span.
The standard cabinet is an empty cabinet without front cover and the bottom / top (depending on how the cabinet is used). The standard cabinet is supplemented as needed with accessories such as splice unit, splice tray, cable clamps, front cover and Bottom / top.
The cabinet has room for six cable clamps (B25). Ducts and micro cables can be secured with cable ties along the entire width of the cabinet or with a connection for the selected dimension of micro duct, see accessories list.
The cabinet is completed with 'Splice unit ETSI/19 "" and "Splice cassette for splice unit ETSI/19" "after the amount of fiber being spliced, see data sheet for splice unit and cassette.
- Splice unit ETSI/19 "max 2 cassettes
- Splice unit ETSI/19 "max 4 cassettes
- Splice unit ETSI/19 "max 8 cassettes
- Splice cassette for Splice unit
- Loop cassette for Splice unit, universal
- Cable clamp for up to 192 fibers (B25)
- Cable clamp for up to 640 fibers (B50)
- Front cover + bottom to splice cabinet NS16+
- Connection 288 micro ducts (3 mm) for NS8+/NS16+
- Connection 192 micro ducts (5 mm) for NS8+/NS16+
- Connection 96 micro ducts (7 mm) for NS8+/NS16+
- Protective cover for micro ducts for NS8+/NS16+
|Field of application||Indoor|