PUREAX® 450/750 V H07BQ-F
Designed for connection of tools, equipment and construction site lighting. The cable has good resistance to abrasion, tearing, notching and radiation but also to oil, grease and other non alcoholic chemical substances. Can be used in all kinds of weather conditions and has a good flexibility even at low temperature
StandardsInternational : EN 50267-2-1; EN 50267-2-2; HD 22.10; IEC 60332-1; IEC 60754-1; IEC 60754-2
- Conductor Flexible copper conductor with diameter and resistance in accordance with HD 383, class 5.
- Insulation Coloured EPR in accordance with HD 22.1.
- Lay-up The cores are identified by coulors according to HD 308-S2 and stranded together.
- Filler Extruded non vulcanized filler.
- Sheath Polyurethane sheath according to HD 22.1. The sheath is marked "X Certification
|Conductor flexibility||Flexible class 5|
|Ambient dynamic operating temperature, range||-30 .. 80°C|
|U.V resistance||Very good|
|Minimum bending radius, fixed installation||6(xD)|
|See all products|