Delma Island: longest XLPE 3 core submarine 132kV cable in one length
- TRANSCO (Abu Dhabi Transmission and Dispatch Company) ordered a HV submarine connection between Shuweihat power station and Delma Island in Abu Dhabi.
- Avoids building a fossil fuel power station on the island
- 2 parallel circuits of 45 km long, of which 42 km submarine link
- Underground: bypass a zone intended for new property development
- Turnkey solution integrating submarine and underground cable, civil engineering, cable laying and jointing
- 76/132 (145) kV XLPE
- 2 circuits of single core XLPE underground cables and two 3-core XLPE submarine cables