Complete delivery of umbilical, power umbilical and DEH
- Tyrihans is tied back to the Kristin A floating platform in the Norwegian Sea, about 200 km west of Sandnessjøen. The field is operated by Statoil.
- The area is 18 km long and 6 km wide at a sea depth of 280 metres.
- Production start-up in the middle of 2009.
Challenges of the project:
- The Tyrihans project uses cutting edge technology to reduce carbon emissions and enhance oil recovery
- Complex umbilical design combined with high-voltage power cables