Abu Dhabi International Airport
Phase 2 expansion project
- A Crouse Hinds project : delivery of airfield lighting cables for phase 2 expansion project
- Construction of a second runway of 4100 m to welcome larger airplanes (A380,...)
- The new mega midfield terminal complex will be capable of handling 20 million passengers a year. Later it will expand up to 50 million passengers.
- 1,900 km of primary cable providing power for the lighting transformers
- 770 km of secondary cable that connect the transformers to the airfield lights