The new unique bluetooth and eco design approved thermostat for Din-Mounting from Nexans, which configures through our N-Comfort app.Read more
N-Comfort DT+ - The new unique bluetooth and eco design approved thermostat for Din-Mounting from Nexans, which configures through our N-Comfort app. The new Nexans N-Comfort App is available to download from Google Play & App Store.
No programming is required at start-up, it selects the standard settings that are pre-programmed in the thermostat, for Snow melting you have to use the advance settings.
The basic use of the thermostat is simple:
- The thermostat is controlled with a rotary knob and an optional setback switch.
- Turn off the device by rotating the knob to OFF position
- Turn ON and adjust the desired temperature with the knob, mid position corresponding to 25°C
- Use external 230VAC setback switch to activate the eco temperature (19°C by default)
You can access all the thermostat data with a free of charge N-Comfort app running in Android and iOS mobile devices. With the app you read logged temperatures, modify settings and define a weekly user program. App can also generate email reports. Follow the guides in N-Comfort app. Thermostat indicates the mobile device connection with fast blinking red led.
For using it as a derost/snow melting you need to activet the Snow melting in the app.
- Snow melting ON
- Min and max setting specify the active knob range
- When outdoor temperature is below this setting point the snow melting operation is active
- Snow melting air humidity min
- When wireless outdoor temperature sensor is used the thermostat alsoeceives air humidity level.
- Snow melting function will not be activated if theair humidity is below this limit.
Bluetooth: Version 4.2
Power supply: 230V - 50Hz
Maximum load: 16A (resistive)
Temperature range: +5°C/+35°C
External Temperature setback: 230V - 50Hz
IP class: IP20
Standard Color: Grey
Sensors: External floor sensor NTC or wireless bluetooth sensor
Select your country to find our products and solutions