Indikatorer for samfunnsansvar
|Number of sites monitored||88||85||90|
|CONSUMPTION OF RAW MATERIALS|
|Energy purchased (MWh)||1,174,576||1,235,928||1,218,955|
|o/w electricity (MWh)||689,309||699,377||732,011|
|o/w fuel oil (MWh)||64,411||62,004||78,186|
|o/w gas (MWh)||407,852||461,010||393,143|
|o/w steam (MWh)||13,004||13,536||15,615|
|Water consumption (cu.m)||2,299,150||2,080,471||2,272,977|
|Solvent purchased (tonnes)||476||433||460|
|Copper consumption (tonnes)(2)||460,000||470,000||445,000|
|Aluminum consumption (tonnes)(2)||103,000||110,000||113,000|
|WASTE AND EMISSIONS|
|Waste tonnage (tonnes)||87,014||80,123||84,832|
|o/w hazardous waste (tonnes)||10,152||5,048||5,368|
|CO2 emissions (1)(tonne CO2 eq.)||396,976||407,973||411,396|
|Number of ISO 14001 certified sites||66||65||66|
|% of sites with ISO 14001 certification||75%||76%||73%|
- Direct and certain indirects emissions of CO2 (from electricity and steam consumption, uptsream power line losses, use of fossil fuels, fugitives emissions and wastes treatment). Calculation done on 88 production sites.
- the raw material consumed correspond to the tons sold to Group external customers during the year.
|Middle East, Russia, Africa||3,569||3,760||3,706|
|HEADCOUNT, CABLES BUSINESS||16,111||16,329||16,606|
|% female employees||16%||16%||16%|
|% female managers (out of manager population)||22%||23%||22%|
|Average age (years)||43.6 years||43.5 years||43.5 years|
|Average length of service (years)||13.1 years||13.1 years||13.1 years|
|% temporary employees||6.8%||5.16%||8.52%|
|Impact of changes in Group structure||-182||7||1|
|Employee turnover rate(2)||7.6%||6.74%||7.90%|
|% fixed-term contracts||7.8%||8.90%||7.90%|
|HEALTH AND SAFETY|
|Overall workplace accident frequency rate(4)||3.03||2.62||2.75|
|Number of sites with a zero accident rate||35||34||35|
|Overall workplace accident severity rate(5)||0.17||0.18||0.18|
|Total number of training hours||258,078||233,029||237,087|
- This figure does not take into account countries where this information is not disclosed due to local regulations.
- Employee turnover rate = number of departures (resignations, contract expirations, individual terminations, death) excluding departures due to retirement, restructurings, business disposals and employee mobility transfers/average headcount x 100.
- Overtime rate = number of overtime hours worked/total number of hours worked.
- Global workplace accident frequency rate = total number of workplace accidents with more than 24 hours of lost time / total number of hours worked x 1 000 000. This rate concerns the internals and the externals.
- Global workplace accident severity rate = total number of lost work days (due to accident at work) / total number of hours worked x 1 000. This rate concerns the internals and the externals.
|HEADCOUNT, HARNESS BUSINESS||10,197||9,929||10,001|
|Middle East, Russia, Africa||1,863||1,873||1,848|
|% female employees||59%||59%||60%|
|% female managers (out of manager population)||20%||19%||15%|
|Average age (years)||34.5 years||34.2 years||33.9 years|
|Average length of service (years)||4.8 years||4.6 years||4.3 years|
|Impact of changes in Group structure||0||0||79|
|HEALTH AND SAFETY|
|Overall workplace accident frequency rate(1)||0.3||0.4||0.9|
|Overall workplace accident severity rate(2)||0.00||0.01||0.01|
|Total number of training hours||72,275||127,061||49,444|
- Overall workplace accident frequency rate = total number of workplace accidents with more than 24 hours of lost time/total number of hours worked x 1,000,000. This rate relates to internals and externals.
- Overall workplace accident severity rate = total number of lost work days (due to accidents at work)/total number of hours worked x 1,000. This rate relates to internals and externals.